Quick Glance to Numerical Methods
- Vectors in Multi-Spaces - Simplex Optimization Method
- Algebra and Geometry Values
Effective Distribution of Resources
- Bisection Methods Algorithms- Golden Search Method- Multi-Newton Optimization
Constructing New Data Point Values
- Cubic Methods Applications- Newton Difference Methods- Lagrange Methods Use
NON LINEAR SYSTEMS
Equations Not Of First Degree
- Iterative Numerical Methods - Birge-Vieta Applications - Newton and Raphson
Conditions For Boundary Regions
- Boundary Condition Problems - Finite Non-Linear Equations- Approximations by Finite Difference
A Pure Object Oriented Language
- Polynomial Error Functions - Gamma Function as Integral- Beta vs Gamma Functions
Weekly Mineral News and Activities in Latin America
Numerical Analysis in mining engineering
applications (e.g tunneling, drilling, exploration...). Check our daily news.
Understanding Mining Basic Concepts of Ore Deposits
- Mineral prospecting concepts to find viable ore deposits
- Explain minerals with commercial value
The Andes Mountain Range. Discussion and Ideas
- Anecdotes of life in the Andes mountain range - Fauna diversity in the tropical Andes
Common Use of Raw Materials With Commercial Value
Commodities grouping with common use- Base, Precious, Platinum, Construction- Crystallography elemental charts
MODELING AND COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES: IN INDUSTRY
Deliverables: interactive applications or
enterprise systems with results deployed in a wide range of formats.
Web Services: external interfaces provided by a web site
that can be called from other company websites.
MAINFRAMES AND OUTSOURCING CONSIDERATIONS
Mainframes have the ability to "host" multiple operating
systems and operate as a number of virtual machines.
Our core business is not outsourcing but we manage
to help small companies handle specific functions.
This particular graphics class in Smalltalk/V Windows implements a simulated car dashboard
using dials and gauges. It is an example of visual simulation and an example of using
instances of the Control classes.
Although this page does not show
the dials and gauges in action (motion), when the cursor is over a particular gauge, the position
of the dials change based on the reading and the others gauges react accordingly.
Algorithms, Graphics, Vectors, ~ implementation techniques..."
Finite Difference Linear
Finite Difference High-Order
Additional Services ~ all environments..."
COMPLEX NUMBERS & FUNCTIONS...
Error, Gamma, Beta
Evaluation Smalltalk Server
Want to know about Mining? ~ basic knowledge..."
Mineral Transactions... ~ sales, agreements..."
--------- ♦ FORUM ♦---------
Mining & Metal News
FOLLOW BLOG... ~ Founder
Math, Analysis & More,
~ our established expertise..."
Eigen Inverse Iteration
Cubic Spline Method
Newton Divided Difference
Applied Mathematical Algorithms