Quick Glance to Numerical Methods
- Vectors in Multi-Spaces - Simplex Optimization Method
- Algebra and Geometry Values
Effective Distribution of Resources
- Bisection Methods Algorithms- Golden Search Method- Multi-Newton Optimization
Constructing New Data Point Values
- Cubic Methods Applications- Newton Difference Methods- Lagrange Methods Use
NON LINEAR SYSTEMS
Equations Not Of First Degree
- Iterative Numerical Methods - Birge-Vieta Applications - Newton and Raphson
Conditions For Boundary Regions
- Boundary Condition Problems - Finite Non-Linear Equations- Approximations by Finite Difference
A Pure Object Oriented Language
- Polynomial Error Functions - Gamma Function as Integral- Beta vs Gamma Functions
Weekly Mineral News and Activities in Latin America
Numerical Analysis in mining engineering
applications (e.g tunneling, drilling, exploration...). Check our daily news.
Understanding Mining Basic Concepts of Ore Deposits
- Mineral prospecting concepts to find viable ore deposits
- Explain minerals with commercial value
The Andes Mountain Range. Discussion and Ideas
- Anecdotes of life in the Andes mountain range - Fauna diversity in the tropical Andes
Common Use of Raw Materials With Commercial Value
Commodities grouping with common use- Base, Precious, Platinum, Construction- Crystallography elemental charts
Implementation Services for Technical Software
Deliverables are interactive applications or
enterprise systems we deploy results in a wide range of formats and platforms.
External Interfaces for Websites
Web Services are external interfaces provided by a web site
that can be called from other company websites.
May Reduce Administrative Costs
Multiple Operating Systems
Mainframes have the ability to "host" multiple operating systems and operate as a number of virtual machines.
Important Competitive Advantage
Contribute peripheral projects
Although our core business is not outsourcing we manage to help small companies handle specific functions.
This particular graphics class in Smalltalk/V Windows implements a simulated car dashboard
using dials and gauges. It is an example of visual simulation and an example of using
instances of the Control classes.
Although this page does not show
the dials and gauges in action (motion), when the cursor is over a particular gauge, the position
of the dials change based on the reading and the others gauges react accordingly.
Algorithms, Graphics, Vectors, ~ implementation techniques..."
Finite Difference Linear
Finite Difference High-Order
Additional Services ~ all environments..."
COMPLEX NUMBERS & FUNCTIONS...
Error, Gamma, Beta
Evaluation Smalltalk Server
Want to know about Mining? ~ basic knowledge..."
Mineral Transactions... ~ sales, agreements..."
--------- ♦ FORUM ♦---------
Mining & Metal News
FOLLOW BLOG... ~ (Founder)
BLOG ON GOOGLE - LinkedIn - Publications
--------- ♦ Mathematical Analysis in Mining ♦---------
--------- ♦ Mining Engineering ♦---------
--------- ♦ Writings about applied algorithms in mining ♦---------
--------- ♦ Use of Programming Languages ♦---------
Math, Analysis & More,
~ established expertise..."
Eigen Inverse Iteration
Cubic Spline Method
Newton Divided Difference
Applied Mathematical Algorithms